There are three drivers for Keystroke logging in iKeyMonitor, which beats all competitors and makes iKeyMonitor the best keylogger for Android phones, tablets.
- Open iKeyMonitor on the target device, go to Settings - Logging.
- Enable "KeyLogger" and tap on the blue link "Configure keylogging driver".
- Select a keylogging driver.
- Default Keylogging Driver - NO Need ROOT (Recommended - All languages)
- Custom Keyboard Driver - NO Need ROOT (Record Passwords) (Keyboard change required - Do not support Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic)
- Background Keylogging Driver - ROOT Required (All languages)