Check the guide below if you have problem with logs uploading:
Root the device and convert iKeyMonitor to system app
It is suggested to root the target Android device and convert iKeyMonitor to system app to prevent it from being stopped by memory cleaner or being restricted to connect network.
After rooting, follow the steps below:
- Open iKeymonitor client with #8888*
- Go to "Settings" and tap on "Convert to system app"
- Reboot the phone
Disable Power saving Mode
Power Saving Mode could result in the interruption of logs uploading. When battery saver is enabled on Android, background data usage as well as Location services may be restricted, which will affect the functions of iKeyMonitor. It is suggested to disable or modify power saver:
- Go to Apps - Settings
- Touch Battery - Powering saving mode
- Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode off. Besides, make sure "Ultra power saving mode" is disabled.
- Go to Settings - Battery - Battery Saver (For Android 6.0 and lower, tap Battery and then More and then Battery Saver)
- Tap on the On/Off switch to turn battery saver off.
- Go to Apps - Settings - Battery
- Make sure "Stamina Mode" and "Ultra Stamina Mode" are disabled.
- Go to Settings, tap on "Power"
- Turn "Power saver mode" and "Extreme power saving mode" off.
- Go to Settings, locate "Device" section
- Touch "Power saving" and disable "Ultra power saving mode".
- Go to Settings - Advanced Settings
- Select "Battery manager", then "Power plan" and disable "Ultra power saving". (Huawei P9).
- Go to Settings - Additional Settings, touch "Battery"
- Tap on "Power" and click on Battery Saver, tap on the toggle button to turn the battery saver off.
- Go to general Settings - Battery and storage - Battery manager
- Turn off "Super Power Saving Mode", then touch "Power saving settings" and turn off the option "Turn off GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, data network".
- Open i Manager, tap on "Power Saving Management"
- Make sure "Super power saving" is not enabled. You can touch the menu button at the left bottom of device screen to exit "Super power saving".
Add iKeyMonitor to exclude list of Memory Cleaners
Add iKeyMonitor to the exclude list of battery saver or memory cleaner or task-management application like Clean Master, Advanced Task Manager, Android Booster FREE, Memory Booster, Sony STAMINA, 360 Mobile Security and Baidu Mobile Guardian, which may stop the running of iKeyMonitor.