Check the guide below if you have a problem with logs uploading:
Root the device and convert iKeyMonitor to system app
It is suggested to root the target Android device and convert iKeyMonitor to system app to prevent it from being stopped by memory cleaner or being restricted to connect the network.
After rooting, follow the steps below:
- Open iKeyMonitor client by dialing the PIN(Default #8888*).
- Go to "Settings" and tap on "Convert to system app"
- Reboot the phone
Turn OFF Google Play Protect
Google Play Protect is on by default, please Turn it OFF or it may notify the user to remove the spy app.
Skip this step If you don't have Google Play Installed.(Eg: For China phones, Google Play is not installed) by default.
- Open your Android device's Settings > Security > Google Play Protect
- Turn "Scan device for security threats" OFF.
Note: On some phones, this setting is located at Google Play Store app > Menu > Play Protect
Configure Essential Settings in the Installation Guide
- Log in to the spy panel
- Scroll down in the installation guide, find "Essential Settings" and configure it according to the guide.