Surrounding recording will be stopped when a phone call comes, or user is trying to use microphone because ONLY One app can use the microphone at the same time due to limit by Android. We have to release the microphone and stop recording to allow the user to make a call, or send a voice message.
Articles in this section
- Surround recording stops when making a phone call or sending a voice message
- How to hide the iKeyMonitor icon on the status bar
- Enable iCloud Drive on iPhone/iPad
- No Photos and Videos? - No Jailbreak Spy
- How to turn off two-factor authentication for Apple ID?
- Download - Update iKeyMonitor
- How to get logcat/crash log?
- Enable/Configure Keylogger driver - No Passwords - iKeyMonitor Android
- How to Pause License - iKeyMonitor
- How to Unhide Cydia? - iKeyMonitor iOS Jailbroken